- That honesty is the best policy is a proverb （which） we should always keep in mind.
- Where he lives is still a doubt .
- Whether he can do it remains to be seen.
- It is a proverb we should always keep in mind that honesty is the best policy.
- It is still a doubt where he lives.
- It remains to be seen whether he can do it.
- I know that he will go abroad in the nearest future.
- I wonder whether he has finished the work.
- I don’t know how he’ll handle it.
- I am worried about whether he can do it.
- I am suspicious of how he’ll cope with the problem.
- I am sure of the fact that the team has won the game.
- I am worried about that he plays around all day.(×)
I am worried about his playing around all day.（√）
- I am worried about that he doesn’t study.(×)
I am worried about his not studying.（√）
如果that从句里面有助动词will或would，去掉即可，或改为be going to.再将be动词转变成动名词being。
- I am sure of that the team will win the game.(×)
a.I am sure of the team’s winning the game.（√）
b.I am sure of the team’s being going to win the game.（√）